Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Finding A Way Out: Your Wicked Problem and NonProfit Structu
Transcript of Finding A Way Out: Your Wicked Problem and NonProfit Structu
Step 2: Establishing the Role of the Board
1. Protect the Mission
2. Establish and Evaluate Appropriate Leadership
Step 3: Build Two-Way Relationships
The Way out
Managing a "double bottom line," while balancing internal and external stakeholders.
Step 1: Understanding the Hierarchy
The mission comes first!
Leadership must explicitly define the role and responsibility of the Board.
Establish an evaluation process for community needs assessment as it relates to the mission.
How do your Boards "protect the mission?"
How does the Board interact with leadership?
Has your Board had to adapt to changing environment or culture?
990 Forms: http://www.guidestar.org
What are resources?