Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Building Your Own Computer
Transcript of Building Your Own Computer
You will need
Costs: 1,000 ~ 7000 baht
Costs: 500~2,500 baht
Costs: 300~18,000 baht
You need this to connect/link everything together
What doesn't come in a CD these days?
Without this, your computer is just fancy pieces
of metal with plastic
Needed for your computer to run
You will need a place to store everything in
Costs: 600 ~ 100,000 baht
Play videos, run games, render 3D all require a graphics card!
OMG, you're kidding
Not absolutely necessaries, but highly recommended to hold your computer together
Costs: 500~45,000 baht
no joke either
Just how can this cost so much?!
Required to keep every process in the computer running
Costs: 350~280,000 <- no joke either!
This is the 280k baht card
Put everything together in the right place, make sure the power supply
has the correct voltage set, connect everything together, and you have
your first custom made computer!
Finally, you'll need a operating system
Example: My computer
How to assemble: