Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
13.) two English playwrights who were active during Shakesp
Transcript of 13.) two English playwrights who were active during Shakesp
Ben Jonson (Some of his plays):
Every Man in his Humor
Every Man out his Humor
John Webster was born in 1580 in London. He collaborate about four of his plays with other play writers.
John Webster plays "The White Devil" and "The Duchess of Malfi" are considered the paramount 17th-century English tragedies apart from those of Shakespeare.
Ben Jonson was born on June 11th, 1572 in the United Kingdom. In 1598 Jonson wrote His first great play called "Every Man in His Humor".
In 1616 William Shakespeare played one of the lead roles in Jonson play. But sadly, shortly after the play opened, Jonson was charged for the murder of Gabriel Spencer in a duel.
Two Shakespeare Playwrights:
John Webster (List of his plays):
The Duchess of Malfi
The White Devil
The Devil's Law Case
Anything for a Quiet Life