Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Video in Higher Education
Transcript of Video in Higher Education
Video in the Classroom
Tools for Interaction and Engagement
Using video involves digital presentations, made by yourself or borrowed from Open Sources, to enhance learning, lessons, directions, and communication with students.
Make Your Own
Types of Videos
Host and share presentations
turns photos into professional video slideshows
zooming presentation too
Great place to get videos too!
TED Talks Education
Ideas Worth Spreading
Create customized avatars to
messages to your students
Communicate with Students
Record email messages and SHOW (Jing, Screencapture, Snagit)
Introduce yourself (Voki, Cybercam, WindowsMovieMaker)
Fun assignment reminders (Glogster)