Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Death
a deadly disease
The description of the plague is believable because people really did suffer and die from the disease. The Black Death caused major afflictions and misery to everyone who got infected.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
something that causes pain or suffering
to say that something is true
2.) How did Giovanni Boccaccio know that people got sick by mixing with the ill people?
How did he know that people ran away?Where did they run to?
From the description about how life changed in Florence as a result of the plague, It was very sad because everyone lost their lives to a single plague.