Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of POWER
There are 2 main types of problems here
one is a comparison between energy and power and the other deals with force and velocity.
Which uses more electricity a 100 Watt light bulb left on for 1 hour, or a 3 Watt light bulb left on overnight (12 hours)
To win a hill climbing race it is known that an average speed of 17.5 m/s is needed. How much horse power is needed for a 175 kg Snowmobile to climb a 13 degree slope if there is a net frictional force of 250 N and win?