Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Conferring, Conflict Types, Character Types
Transcript of Conferring, Conflict Types, Character Types
ML: Conferring & Talking about our books!
ML: Student Conferences!
If A Tree Falls @ Lunch Period
MUST be taking place outside conference.
-NO outside interruptions except emergencies
-Bring your BOOK!
-Bring resources (text coding sheet, plot diagram, post it noting)
-be able to tell me what you are doing to be a successful reader TODAY.
* Use our academic vocabulary
WHY do we talk about our books?
What are you doing as a reader today?
-post it noting (main idea)
-looking for symbols
-looking for theme
-learning about characters
I will always be here to help.... but you NEED to show me evidence of your perseverance and
video: a reading conference, teaching inter
textuality to a student
Brainstorm on whiteboards:
If a Tree Falls @ Lunch Period
Reader Response Work Time
1. Character vs. Character
2. Character vs. Self
3. Character vs. Society
4. Character vs. Nature
5. Character vs. Destiny / Fate
Types of Conflict