Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Conferring, Conflict Types, Character Types
Transcript of Conferring, Conflict Types, Character Types
ML: Conferring & Talking about our books!
ML: Student Conferences!
If A Tree Falls @ Lunch Period
MUST be taking place outside conference.
-NO outside interruptions except emergencies
-Bring your BOOK!
-Bring resources (text coding sheet, plot diagram, post it noting)
-be able to tell me what you are doing to be a successful reader TODAY.
* Use our academic vocabulary
WHY do we talk about our books?
What are you doing as a reader today?
-post it noting (main idea)
-looking for symbols
-looking for theme
-learning about characters
I will always be here to help.... but you NEED to show me evidence of your perseverance and
video: a reading conference, teaching inter
textuality to a student
Brainstorm on whiteboards:
If a Tree Falls @ Lunch Period
Reader Response Work Time
1. Character vs. Character
2. Character vs. Self
3. Character vs. Society
4. Character vs. Nature
5. Character vs. Destiny / Fate
Types of Conflict