Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Act III Scene 2
Transcript of Act III Scene 2
1. What does Hermia accuse Demetrius of doing?
Killing Lysander to get to her.
5. How close had Hermia and Helena been in the past?
They had been very close, and even went to school together.
9. What are Lysander and Demetrius going off to do?
They are going to go fight each other over the love of Helena.
2. How are Puck and Oberon going to correct Puck’s earlier mistake?
They have to put the flower juice back on Lysander's eyes.
3. Why is Helena upset when Demetrius says he loves her? Isn’t this what she had wanted all along?
She thinks he's playing a joke on her too!
4. Of what does Helena accuse Hermia?
That Hermia is in on this joke with Demetrius and Lysander.
6. How does Lysander treat Hermia? Why can’t she believe what he says?
Lysander says he hates Hermia, and that he never loved her. Hermia can't believe that this was the same man that she had just been with.
7. Of what does Hermia accuse Helena?
Hermia accuses Helena of stealing Lysander in the middle of the night.
8. Why is Helena afraid of Hermia?
That Hermia is going to try and fight her and potentially hurt her.
10. What does Oberon tell Puck to do about the two young men?
Get them away from each other, so they can fix this messy situation.
11. What is Oberon going to do about Titania?
He's going to ask for the Indian boy back, and undo the spell so she won't be in love with the donkey anymore.
12. Why doesn’t Oberon fear the coming of day?
He explains that they, the fairies, are a different kind of spirit and don't have to hide from daylight.
13.1 How well does Puck’s trickery work?
He makes a big mess, but hopefully will fix it soon!