Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of cyberbullying
Cyberbullying is bullying that occurs using technology.
This can include text messages, photos, phone calls, email, Facebook and Twitter posts.
What to do if you are cyberbullied
Save all proof of the bulling.
Tell someone about the bulling
Report the bully using the proof you saved.
Press the report abuse button
Why do people bully?
7 in 10 young people are victims of cyberbullying
Young people are twice as likely to be cyberbullied on Facebook than on any other social network
Cyberbullying is found to have catastrophic effects on self-esteem and social lives of up to 70% of young people
New research suggests boys and girls now equally at risk of cyberbullying
Source: 'Ditch The Label' annual cyberbullying survey 2013 www.ditchthelable.org
(survey of 10,008 young people aged 13-22 from UK, USA, Australia and other countries)
Nearly half of suicides among 10-14 year olds in the USA due to bullying
STOP; BLOCK; TELL
• Don’t reply
• Block the sender
• Tell someone
If you see cyberbullying - don't join in,