Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Carbohydrates
(Carbon,Hydrogen and Oxygen)
AKA: Sugars. Starch or fibers I break down into sugars, starch or fibers in your body.
I give you energy, did you know that I'm your body's main energy source.
I'm divided into 2 types of carbohydrates, simple carbohydrates and complex carbohydrates.
Simple Carbohydrates = Sugar
Complex Carbohydrates = Starch
I'm a type of carbohydrates.
I'm also a simple carbohydrate because I consist of sugar.
Sugar = Quick energy that doesn't last.
I bet you didn't know that I'm a carbohydrate! *Smart Alac Face*
The reason that I'm a carbohydrate is that i contain lactose.
carbohydrates are not good to eat all the time because they turn into sugar but lost of people like to eat them frequently because the are good fillers.
carbohydrates are necessary for the body but don't over eat them because whatever your body doesn't use turns into sugar.