Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The State of State Shale Gas Regulation+
Transcript of The State of State Shale Gas Regulation+
Nathan Richardson, Alan Krupnick, Madeline Gottlieb, and Hannah Wiseman
Who has the toughest job in shale?
Elements Regulated by State
Normalized Stringency by State
What we still don't know...
Where are the gaps?
Which state regulates best?
Strongest result: more wells associated with more regulations
Little support for most claims about state heterogeneity
Very few significant associations...
Federalism - federal vs. state vs. local role?
Nathan Richardson / email@example.com / @ndrichardson
Truck Accidents in Pennsylvania, 1997-2012