Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of melcon
(Examples) Link clusion - First sentence of paragraph
-Answers the question in a complete sentence The Main Idea should use part of the question in the answer
The Main Idea should not use: "yes," "no," "I think" or "I believe" So... let's practice!
Turn these questions into a main idea sentence! 1. Should all schools have required uniforms?
2. Is the police's stop and frisk policy an invasion of privacy?
3. Should schools be allowed to track the location of students? Must begin
with a transition Information
Facts Proof for your main idea What are three pieces of evidence that support your answer about tracking students? The LINK explains how your evidence proves your MAIN IDEA true. Examine the EVIDENCE you identified.
How does this EVIDENCE
prove your MAIN IDEA true? The last sentence of your paragraph
summarizes your Main Idea and the Evidence
includes a transition