Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HABIT 1: BE PROACTIVE
Transcript of HABIT 1: BE PROACTIVE
What do you do when things don't go your way?
Do you get angry and yell or just let it go? The way you react to these situations is important. It tells other people what kind of person you are.
There are two ways to respond
Reactive and Proactive.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEING REACTIVE IS?
Reactive People don't think before they act; they yell, punch, and make rude comments. These are the kinds of people that explode when things don't go their way.
*It's your fault!
*That's not fair!
*I was in a good mood until you...
What are some more examples of reactive language?
Proactive people think before they act;they know when to walk away. These are the people that act rationally.
*Let me explain
*Can we talk about it?
*Tell me what's wrong
What are some more examples of proactive language?
Proactive vs. Reactive Video
By: Chloe Kelley, Colin Haase, Morgan Jones, and Cora Hurt