Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vanilla Bean
Uses for Vanilla bean...
Besides the traditional ice cream and cream sauces, vanilla is used in fruit dishes, paired with tomato, chili peppers or black pepper, or in marinades for pork and chicken.
Tastes and Flavors...
Vanilla is strongly aromatic and contributes warm, floral notes. It’s a gentle but distinct flavor that complements many other spices and foods.
In what form is the spice most commonly used?
Vanilla bean is most commonly used in it whole form.
Where Does it come from?
Vanilla Beans originates from Central and South America, including parts of modern day Mexico and Guatemala.
Starbucks drinks ;)
How much does this spice typically cost?
The prices of vanilla bean varies depending on your location and labor but one individual vanilla bean typically costs between $6-12.
Mesoamerica, Madagascar, Islands in the Southwestern Indian Ocean, Tropical areas
Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
(Serving size: 2)
3/4 cup crushed ice
1.5 cup 2% milk
3 scoops Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
1/2 tablespoon sugar