Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fashion Designer
Onika Tanya Maraj
Salary & Benefits
Larger employer work
Be a good role model People look up to you
Education and Training
Nature Of Topic
Designers study fashion trends
sketch designs of clothing, accessories, select colors and fabrics, and oversee the final production of their designs
Rewards & Challenges
Admired by people
Less family time
"You can never be over dressed
or over educated"
Singer, Actress,Songwriter Etc...
Hip Hop Rapper...
High School Experience
Five Year Plan
History & General overview
Charles Frederick Worth
Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel (1883-1971)
Gianni Versace (1946-1997)
Christian Dior (1905-1957)
People are always interested in the fashion fad of today. Fashion designers are interested in the fashion fad of tomorrow. The designers create the fashion fads of tomorrow for the people interested in the fashion fads of the day.
"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak"
Learned presentation skills
Its Alright To Say Ok