Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Working With: "Lamb to the Slaughter" LP2
Transcript of Working With: "Lamb to the Slaughter" LP2
Pull Out your Phones (or use the iPads!)
Applying the Narrative Structure to "Lamb to the Slaughter"
Based on the discussion board, you all came up with the following possible narrative structures:
Overview of Major Project
Over the weekend:
Watch the Hitchcock version of "Lamb to the slaughter."
Work in your assigned groups to create an alternate ending to the story. Write the script together on Piazza and come to class on Monday ready to film the ending using the iPads.
We will post the videos on YouTube and share them with each other!
The teacher would insert the narrative structure in this area that students generated on the Piazza site.