Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Banquet Service Etiquette
Transcript of Banquet Service Etiquette
1. Stand at "server attention"
2. Greet guests
3. Pull out chairs (ladies)
4. Place napkins on laps
Preset Items on Tables
Possible items that could be preset on the tables with the place settings are:
Coffee cream and sugar
Salt and Pepper
1. Know the head of the room
2. Determine the 12 o'clock position and the head of the table
3. Serve all ladies at the table and then all gentlemen
4. Beverages and soups to be served clockwise around the table
5. Plates to be served counterclockwise around the table
1. Salad - offer and serve dressings
2. Bread service
3. Entree Service
Knife in right hand, fork in the left hand.
Place knife on edge of plate facing in then switch fork to right hand to eat.
Knife in right hand, fork in left hand with prongs down.
Resting position is knife over fork.
When finished rest fork, tines up, and knife blade in with handles resting at five o'clock and tips at ten o'clock.
1. Plates are cleared once everyone at the table is finished with the course.
2. Clear plates from the right with the right.
3. Clear all courses utensils with the course plates.
Banquet Table Setup