Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Conflict Management
Andros (man)...Kratos (ruled)
ranking of male half of humanity over female half, ranking "masculine" activities over "feminine" such as caring and caregiving
beliefs and stories justify and idealize domination and violence, which are presented as inevitable, moral and desirable
conflict, aggession, violence p.16
1) Structure: authoritarian, inequitable social &economic structure of rigid hierarchies of domination
high degree of fear, abuse and violence from child and wife beating to abuse by "superiors" in families, workplace and society