Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Source Code Generator
Transcript of Source Code Generator
This code should be without errors, in order to reduce the time spent testing it.
Programmers may wish to tweak the generated code to improve performance.
The feature is included in many modern applications in the form of code-generation wizard. Further Information Source code is primarily used as input to the process that produces an executable program.
Programmers often find it helpful to review existing source code to learn about programming techniques.
The sharing of source code between developers is frequently cited as a contributing factor to the maturation of their programming skills. Simple HTTP
Multithreaded URL Features