Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Simile and Alliteration in songs
Transcript of Simile and Alliteration in songs
- "Like a spacebound rocket-ship"
From the song "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys
- "Hotter than a fantasy, longer like a highway" Simile From "Dude Looks Like a Lady" by Aerosmith
"Dude looks like a lady!"
from the song "Diamonds" by Rihanna
"Like a diamond in the sky" A presentation by Group 1,
Delores W. Similes and Alliteration in songs Alliteration Alliteration From the song "sad songs say so much" by Elton
"Sad songs say so much"
From the song "Boom, Boom, Boom" by the Black Eye Peas"
"Boom, Boom, Boom" " Poor Peter Parker was pitiful"
From the song "Requiem for a superhero" by Weird Al Yankovic