Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Name it.
What is the Infographic?
What is Meta Analysis?
How can we move our impact forward?
a musical interlude...
Collective leadership has a stronger influence on student achievement than individual leadership.
Higher performing schools award greater influence than low performing schools to teacher teams, parents, and students, in particular.
Principals and district leaders have the most influence on decisions in all schools, and they do not lose influence as others gain influence.
School leaders have an impact on student achievement primarily through their influence on teachers' motivation and working conditions.
Their influence on teacher knowledge and skills produces much less impact on student achievement.
The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.