Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of salary
I would like to be manager because it is what I want big asher
•Provide overall supportive services for organizations and business agencies.
•Supervise all employees as well as hire or fire employees.
•Supervise all operations and provide required reports.
•Set department goals and deadlines.
•Buy and distribute office
Tasks & Conditions
Though a bachelor’s degree is the minimum formal education required for this occupation, along with two to four years of work experience, some may require a master's degree
Most administrative services managers work a 40-hour week; however, at times they may have to work overtime with no extra pay.