Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
properties of metals & non metals by Dylan
Transcript of properties of metals & non metals by Dylan
Francisco Properties of metals and nonmetals Dylan Simmons Proprieties of nonmetals Nonconductors:Heat and electricity do not pass through nonmetals easily. Dull: They are not shiny Brittle: break or shatter easily Luster: Having a shiny surface or reflecting light brightly. properties of metals Conductors: Heat and electricity pass through them easily.
Malleable: Ability to be hammered into shapes.
Ductile: Ability to be made into a wire.
High density: Heavy for their size.