Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
properties of metals & non metals by Dylan
Transcript of properties of metals & non metals by Dylan
Francisco Properties of metals and nonmetals Dylan Simmons Proprieties of nonmetals Nonconductors:Heat and electricity do not pass through nonmetals easily. Dull: They are not shiny Brittle: break or shatter easily Luster: Having a shiny surface or reflecting light brightly. properties of metals Conductors: Heat and electricity pass through them easily.
Malleable: Ability to be hammered into shapes.
Ductile: Ability to be made into a wire.
High density: Heavy for their size.