Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, August 11, 2016
Transcript of Room 202 Starts its Learning Day, August 11, 2016
Let's start our learning day.
take out your whiteboard and marker.
Daily Language Review
Clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker.
Stand and face the flag.
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! All hail to our old gold and black! Hail, Hail to Old Purdue! Our friendship may she never lack, Ever grateful, ever true, Thus we raise our song anew, Of the days we've spent with you All hail our own Purdue.
Rules and Laws
a member of a community
groups that have the same number of objects
Circle the word that is spelled correctly.
1. wanted whanted waunted want'd
Correct these sentences.
2. my dad taked my sisters bike to be fixed
3. he knowed what his homework was
Where would someone probably say the following?
something that one is owed by law or custom
4. "Julia, may I borrow your eraser?"
5. "Swimmers take your mark, set, GO!"
a duty, or something a person should do
to do what you are told
an operation on two numbers to find their product. It can be thought of as repeated addition.
a number sentence that uses the operation of multiplication
to find the product of two or more numbers
a cold, dry environment located in the most northern part of the world and on high mountains