Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Function of Verbals
Transcript of The Function of Verbals
2. The kittens crouching under the bed have refused to come out.
3. Coach hopes that giving the players a break will improve their attitudes.
4. The show offers everyone a chance to be a millionaire.
5. Brenda seemed surprised with the team's decision to withdraw. 1. Subject - Reading is my only beneficial summer activity.
2. Direct Object - Caroline enjoys swimming.
3. Object of Preposition - You will get good grades by studying. 1. The crying baby had a wet diaper.
2. The burning log fell off the fire.
3. The thief arrested at the robbery shot a police officer. 1. Subject - To wait seemed foolish when a decision needed to be made.
2. Adjective - He lacked the strength to resist.
3. Adverb - We must study to learn. Complete "That's Entertaining!" worksheet.
Due: Next class period! Homework: