Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
College Admissions Considerations
Transcript of College Admissions Considerations
How likely are you to succeed academically in college?
Who You Are:
What are you like outside of the numbers?
What life experiences do you bring?
A-G Requirements (fundamentals for college readiness)
2.5+ Private Colleges & Universities
Requirements vs. Competitiveness
Grades in specific classes
Coursework rigor - Are you ready for college?
SAT/ACT Scores - Universal testing to gauge English/Math/Scientific Reasoning Levels
What do you care about? What skills do you bring?
Your Life Outside of the Classroom
Transcripts and Testing
Community activities and responsibilities
Responsibilities to the home or your family
Your grades, test scores, and resume can't speak to who you are as a person
There is more to you than just numbers and titles!
Obstacles you've overcome and adversity you've faced
Letters of Recommendation
How you spend your time outside of the classroom