Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Talking IA3W4D2
By the end of this lesson you will be able to:
Identify the personality traits that describe you.
To talk about yourself easily
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then share your answer with the class
1. Describe what these people are feeling.
2. Which picture represents you today? Why?
3. Do you identify some of them with a friend or relative?
How many of these words do you know? Define it.
What personality traits are most important on the job? Explain your choices
I think being___________ is the most important because______
Jump to conclusions
"I hope the presentation works. Let's keep our fingers crossed."
1. Keeping my fingers crossed: to hope for a good outcome.
Now, make your own examples about:
Jump to conclusions:
to judge or decide something without having all the facts.
3. Keep an eye on
: to watch or give your attention
4.Give someone a hand:
to help someone
Keep an eye on
Give someone a hand
Check the following idioms and learn them
Choose a role and act it out
A. One of your best friends wants to go out in a date with your cousin. Describe him/her to set up a blind date.
B. Your friend added you as a personal reference for her/his new job. They are calling you to find out more about your friend.
Watch this video. Discuss what are the questions ask during it.
Practice your mental training with your coach and repeat with confidence
Watch video #5
Repeat with confidence:
1. I learn from my mistakes
2. English is easy for me
3. I have excellent grammar
Fluency diet REVIEW
Pair up and answer the questions below. Then, your coach will select some students to go to the front
Tell me about a difficult moment of your life and how you handle it.
Why do you want to work here?
What are some of your favorite hobbies?
Talking about YOURSELF