Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Compare and Contrast The Miracle Worker Movie to the book
Transcript of Compare and Contrast The Miracle Worker Movie to the book
They both had the breakfast scene.
They both showed Annie's flashbacks to when she was a little girl.
They both had Annie singing the bedtime song to Helen.
They both had the ladder scene where Captain Keller rescued Annie.
They both had the scene where Percy played the game with Helen.
They never showed the part in the
where James and Annie where talking at night after she woke up from her nightmare.
never had Helen drink the milk and the eat the cookies when Percy was playing the game with Helen.
the blind children never handed Annie the smoked glasses and the doll for Helen. (She was already in the train)
Compare and contrast ...