Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Urinary System
bladder, the urethra, and two sphincter muscles. Filter blood
Control the water and salt before it is absorbed into the blood.
Maintains blood volume and thus blood pressure. Kidneys shaped like a bean
It filters water/salt or disease out of the blood
Kidneys have different kind of diseases like Kidney stones Kidney Highlighted part =
Ureter Ureter Two thin tubes that take urine from the kidney to the
It is between the two kidneys and the bladder
It is usually 25–30 cm long Bladder The bladder is an organ that collects all the urine
Has the ability to expand
Innervated by the nervous system
Detrusor Muscle Urethra
Tubular structure that connects to the bladder and urine is excreted
Can control urination by the internal & external urethral sphincter muscles. Nephron LAB Aldosterone: Na-K Regulation
PTH: Ca Regulation
ADH: Water Retention GFR:Glomerular Filtration Rate