Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
University of Glasgow
Transcript of University of Glasgow
Study Abroad Fall 2013
August 15th, 2013
Manchester, England, UK
8 Hours and 3,805 miles later....
First Stop: Denmark!
My Danish exchange
sister from high school
Making the 6 o'clock news! To Russia with Love
Side Trip to Hven, Sweden
Home of Tycho Brahe
I promise this is educational.
The famous observatory
The Berlin Wall
Back to the UK!
Life Long Friends
The church my parents were married in
Two Lane Road
Finally to Glasgow!
The Main Building
University of Glasgow: Oilthigh Ghlaschu
Christmas Gift Exchange!
The City of Glasgow
Trips Around Scotland
Isle of Skye
is in the Highlands
Don't Tread On Me: The Faces of the Oppressed
Welcome to Flat E
Hiking in the Highlands
BACK TO NCC