Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Self-Inflating Balloon
Transcript of Copy of Self-Inflating Balloon
By: Andrew Esqueda
What happen when a base(baking soda) and acid(vinegar) mix with each other?
The hypothesis for this experiment is that the mixing of the more acidic vinegar and baking soda will create a chain reaction that will inflate the balloon.
20 oz. water bottle
teaspoon of baking soda
The controls that were used for this experiment was vinegar and baking soda.
I would like to thank my mom for buying the ingredients
I would like to thank my dad for helping me see if the experiment would work
The purpose of this experiment is to see if mixing baking soda and vinegar will inflate the balloon.