Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Hope Diamond
Transcript of The Hope Diamond
Where does it take place?
Some many different people have bought it all over the world. No one knows the exact locations of where it has been.
What is the Mystery?
The Hope Diamond is said to be cursed, anyone who buys it will die a slow painful bloody death
Why is the mystery unsolved?
No one knows if the mystery is true or if it is a hoax, it is your decision to believe if it is true or not
When does it take place?
It has taken place through the years of 1800's-1957.
Where is it now?
The Hope Diamond is currently in the Smithsonian Institute and has been there since 1958.
The Hope Diamond is a beautiful diamond weighing over 45 carats, and is worth a quarter of a billion dollars
Mikaila Gibbs and Tasia Best
-The curse was fake
-It was made up by journalist in the 1800's to sell newspaper
-The Diamond is cursed
-Owners committed suicide, were murdered, or left penniless because of bad investments