Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The 5 Themes of Geography
Transcript of The 5 Themes of Geography
Tells you where it is
Absolute = exact
next to or near another place
What is it like when you get there?
ex: are the ppl. cannibals?
ex: Is it hot or cold?
Here's an easy way to
remember the 5 themes
What do locations have in common?
Human Environment Interaction
What do the people do to the environment?
What does the env. do for the people?
People & ideas move around!
Push & Pull Factors
3 types of distance
Which one's the "South"?
distance in ft, in, mi, etc.
how long it takes to get somewhere
how long you THINK
it takes to get somewhere
formally united by land use, climate,
way people see or perceive the region
organized by connections btwn places.
M = Movement
R = Regions
L = Location
I = Interaction
P = Place