Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chemistry - Moles!
Transcript of Chemistry - Moles!
first two videos
and answer these questions. YOU MUST COPY THE QUESTION DOWN AND USE THE TKA HEADING.
1. How many things in a mole? Use scientific notation to answer this.
2. Who discovered the unit of a mole?
3. How big would a mole of jellybeans be?
4. How much space does a mole of sulfur take up?
5. How much does 1 mole of sulfur atoms weigh?
6. Using the periodic table at the back of your text book, how much would 1 mole of copper weigh?
7. How much would 2 moles of copper weigh?
8. How much would 3 moles of oxygen weigh using the periodic table?
9. If 1 mole has 6.02 X 10^23 things, and I have 2 moles of things, how many things do I have?
10. How many marbles would I have if I had 3.4 moles of marbles?
Converting Grams to Moles and back again
I need to point out that the first analyzed compound is not ethene, but butene - more specifically (E)-but-2-ene.
Empirical and Molecular Formulas
What are Empirical Formulas?