Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rebates by Nick and Nathan
Transcript of Rebates by Nick and Nathan
Rebates are a partial refund to someone that paid too much for taxes, shopping, or rent.
Usage over time for rebates:
In the early 1900s, rebates were used the most.
What percent of rebates are redeemed?
Our opinions about rebates:
Nathan: "Rebates are not a very good idea because customers either lose their receipts or employees don't follow through."
Nicholas: "I think rebates are not the best idea. Like Nathan said, they either lose the receipts or the managers don't work with the customers. "
What we think!
By: Nick and Nathan
About 60% of rebates are redeemed, and about 40% of mail-in rebates are not redeemed or not with the correct amount of money.
Why stores use rebates:
The reason stores use rebates are for two reasons. First, the stores want people to come back. Second, the stores know that not everybody will use them.
20% said it took to much effort, while the other 20% lost their receipts. This makes up the 40% of people who don't or didn't use the rebates.
What percent of rebates are redeemed? (Continued)