Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Zombie Brain
Definition of Zombie
human zombism virus (HZV)
makes a bullet shape
twice the size of rabies
Ixodidae tick family
15days - 3months
controls motor skills
region involved with all physical sensations
Pain and Touch Sensation
World war Z
I am legend
response to neural signals from the stomach
hungry or nah
properly form words
Damage to the Broca area of the brain can cause various problems to a persons speech. Examples like the way some words may be pronounced or even being able to say words at all.
Zombies suffer from symptoms similar to that of a stroke victim. Dysphasia, Aphasia.
Or those with speech impediments.
Causes include trauma to the head intellectual disability neurological disorders
spread by a tick family called Ixodidae (like rabies) passed by saliva