Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is biology?
Transcript of What is biology?
2. Describe Biology as a Science.
3. Describe data as it relates to Biology.
ology= Study of
What Is Biology?
Biology is the study of Life.
What are the branches of biology?
3 main Branches
Types of Data
Observe the world and take notes to answer a specific question.
Example- What % of people will pick up a quarter if they walk within 5 feet of it?
Quantitative- Empirical (measurement)
Make direct measurements of answer a specific question.
Example- What is the average length of a fishing worm at maturity?
Biology is the study of life.
There are 3 branches of Biology
Biologist take different types of data.