Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Supply Chain Management at World Co., Ltd.
Transcript of Supply Chain Management at World Co., Ltd.
Jasmit Gill Supply Chain Management
at World Co., Ltd
December 8, 2012
Operations and Supply Chain Management Japanese Retailer Background Information Production increases or decreases on a SKU level based on updated forecasts Store managers update forecast numbers weekly 50% of forecast volume ordered from manufacturer 75% of raw materials ordered for production SKU Level Forecast
ABCD Rule applied to total forecast Choose Larger of the two for total forecast Category Side Distribution Side Net Sales Inventory Turnover Average Gross Margin Lead Time - PLC Average Gross Margin Total Sales to week Clothing Size Positive Cultural Influence Display Items Inventory Increases Proactive Efficiency Forecasting Less Inventory Higher Margin Overstock Product Turnover Forecasting Flow Chart 10 Days to Market Competitive Advantage Outside Implementation Vendor Leverage "One a Kind" Strategy 1% Semi-Annual Restructuring Issues & Reccomendation Vendor Cleanse "Analytics" Journey Data v. Perspective