Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Design Thinking & the Deep Dive
Transcript of Design Thinking & the Deep Dive
In its simplest form,
design thinking is a process—
applicable to all walks of life—of creating new and innovative ideas and solving problems.
It is not limited to a specific industry or area of expertise.
INTRODUCTION TO DESIGN THINKING
Design thinking is defined as
“a human-centered approach to innovation that draws from the designer’s toolkit to integrate the needs of people, the possibilities of technology, and the requirements for business success.”
Thus, the method focuses on t
hree main elements of a product or solution:
All of these aspects evolve around the customer
the current and future state of any business.
Products and services, whether they are delivered to internal or external customers,
must create intrinsic value and address specific business needs.
cannot be done unless the customer is an integral part of the entire product lifecycle
—not an afterthought.
The Design Thinnking Process
How Design Thinking Works
Design Thinking for Dummies
(How It Works)
DEEP DIVE PART 1
The DEEP DIVE PART 2
The DEEP DIVE PART 3