Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My First Prezi
Transcript of My First Prezi
I am a Freshman at Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School.
Where I live
I live in Colgate, Wisconsin. Yes, like the toothpaste. I live in a small neighborhood where it seems everybody knows everybody. There are two neighborhoods that adjoin to ours.
What I like
I like many things. Some of these things include sports like volleyball and soccer. I have been playing volleyball since the age of 7 and soccer ages 4-7 and 12-14.
What I believe
I believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. I am a WELS Lutheran Christian.
I have many family members. They are from the Lehmans, Lauders, Weeks/Ottos, Vans, and many other family lines.
When I first started soccer, I played on my city's team, the Richfield Lions.
I have played club volleyball for many years as well as school volleyball. When I was too young to play on a team, I watched my sisters as they played.
I love going to the movies
movies are a
I could go more