Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Napoleon: what good did he do for France?
Transcript of Napoleon: what good did he do for France?
L’Arc de Triomphe, Paris Was built in 1813 in Paris to celebrate Napoleons victories in wars all over Europe. Transport in Paris Napoleon ordered new roads, canals and ridges to be built. Lots of money was invested in improving the image of Paris. Older buildings were renewed and new buildings were put up. A network of roads was planned for Paris and several memorials to the end of the Revolution and to Napoleon were built. Baccalauréat Napoleon introduced the Baccalauréat in 1808. It is an exam that is still sat in France