Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Rattail Fish
Transcript of The Rattail Fish
It ranges from 1-4 feet in length . As you can see the Rattail has a swift tail that helps them swim away or at any prey or preditors. The Rattail is the most abundant benthos fish LOOK AT THIS VIDEO :) LOOK AT THIS VIDEO :) Claasifyed as an actinopterygii Scientific name:Coryphaenoides Acerolepis Lives to be 20-30 years of age. Lives in the Hadal and Abysall zones in the ocean in over 3000 M Lives with sponges,clams, and other deep sea dish. moves slow to conserve energy Strums their gull Blader to make sound has a light producing organ , ( photophores ) to make light. eats fish, crustaeans, and cephalopods Known to be smelly and ugly Attention
do NOT watch this
if you can be
scared easily, its creepy Thank you for taking the time to
learn about the rattail fish.