Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
March 6th, 2017
Transcript of March 6th, 2017
1. Air secure test
2. On the bottom click practice and training test under APPS
3. Sign in as guest.
4. Grade level= 8th
5. Start CMT Science.
6. Go through an audio play check
7.Begin Test. -When you complete each question raise hand for Mr. Barber or another adult in the room to come around and award coins for an answer..
M: Staying seated
V: Level of 0
P: Notebooks & Pencils out and begin with watching the following clip.
-Learn the process of starting up for the CMT on March 29th.
-We will be using chromebooks.
-I will go over information for the first two preview questions. A correct answer will result in a coin for each!
How would you answer this......
Listening to different types of music can effect your heart rate...
Write a general plan you could use to collect data for this investigation.
1. How would you start this response?
2. What would you need to include in this procedure?
3. What are ways you could analyze this data and form a concluding statement??
-You will be on the site and doing the lesson you will be instructed on. If not it will result in a 1 for work ethic & contribution.
-Do not eat or drink any food or beverages around the computer.
-Keep them at your desk.
-Do not throw them........
What happens when you mix aluminum and iron??
-When you take two elements or molecules and they form new chemical compounds for example...
-Remember 1 elements atoms join with another elements atom to create a new compound.
-ALUMINUM AND IRON.
March 6th, 2017