Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PSYCH BOOK REPORT!!!!!!!!!! ONE SECOND AFTER!!!!
Transcript of PSYCH BOOK REPORT!!!!!!!!!! ONE SECOND AFTER!!!!
Wikipedia was kind of vague. THE AUTHOR: HIM AND STUFF THE WHY OF WRITING Mr. Forstchen wrote this novel to warn the general public of the irrecoverable dangers of an EMP attack on the Estados Unidos. ANOTHER INFORVIDEO. WATCH AND BE AMAZED An informational video, enjoy. THINGS I DIDN'T KNOW 1.EMP- turns out it's not something Call of Duty made up. It means... you watched the video.
2.North Carolina- a state on the Eastern seaboard. Who knew?
3.People turn to cannibalism really quickly in a survival situation.
4.William R. Forstchen is a cold blooded killer
5.Books can tug my heartstrings
6.Diabetes is some bad stuff
7.As is tetanus
8.Most people won't survive the atomic holocaust
9.Geezers may actually be useful
10. My keyboard is pretty jacked up KEY CHARACTERS JOHN MATHERSON- The protagonist. A born leader, and father of two. His leadership skillz will be tested, and he will be forced to do things he never would have thought possible. WHY DEY DO DAT? The main character, John Matherson, has overcome some tough stuff along the course of the novel. In one scene, two men are convicted of stealing life-saving medicines from the local nursing home. They are sentenced to be publicly executed, and, with no one else taking the cup, John has to step up and put the thieves down.
He also must kill his beloved pet golden retrievers for food. (It was really sad, dude.)
Some of his tough decisions may have been influenced by his assumed leadership role; he takes ownership of the town, and therefor its inhabitants. And like any good history professor, he protects his charges adamantly. Just skip to 3/4ths through RELATION TO REAL LIFE Although disasters like this have never happened large-scale, this novel is a realistic look at the outcome of an EMP attack on the USA. So read and be amazed. SHOULD YOU READ THIS BOOK?!? Yes. You should. The Pentagon stated that "it is a novel every (literate) American should read". So read it. Now. The library might have a copy. You might find it a a Books-a-Million or Barnes&Nobels. MUSIC!!!!