Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Design Technology
Remember these "firsts"?
How are inventors innovators?
Be An Innovator
1. Make a brainstorm list
of inventions that are
2. Highlight the top 3 most
used by society today.
3. Select 1 to complete the
Explain the purpose of your product:
Who is your target audience?
Materials to be used:
Overall style/look influences:
Cost or additional details:
Inventor Design Challenge
Draw your product
Write a brief
Who was the inventor(s)?
Give a brief timeline.
Why was this invented in it's time period?
Create a visual reference of the invention from its conception and how it has been innovated.
Don't forget to use labels and captions!
The Future -
Think about how technology is changing and how you can innovate this invention.
Ask how will it be used by future generations?
You are the designer,
Designers are concerned with FORM & FUNCTION
Pictures are important
Create a well designed final product.
You are responsible for printing of all information and handing in on the due date!