Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
KIPP Character Traits
Transcript of KIPP Character Traits
Now that you know the 7 character traits.
You have knowledge of the skills you will need to be successful in school, college, and life
But first you have to practice
What do those mean?
To push through; not giving up
excitement and energy
controlling one's actions
looking for the best in a situation
realizing that there are other people beside yourself,
like working together
a desire to know
1. Your advisory teacher will count you off in groups of 5
2. An envelop will be given to one person per group. DO NOT OPEN THE ENVELOP.
3.When I say "Allez-y" you will find and match the situations on the small slips of paper to each character trait.
4. Your volume level should be a level 0
5. When all of the character traits are matched with the situations on slips of paper, one person from your group will raise their hand for your advisory teacher to check.
6. Matched correctly= PRIZE
Directions for Activity.