Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Counter Reformation, Day 2!
Transcript of The Counter Reformation, Day 2!
Do Now - Friday, March 10, 2017
1. Put these events in chronological order
(from earliest event to latest event).
*The Catholic Inquisition
*The 95 Theses
*The Magna Carta
*The Spanish Inquisition
*The Church sells indulgences.
2. Write one fact about each event.
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
Of all of the strategies of the
Counter-Reformation, which do you believe was
in making the Catholic Church powerful again?
1. The Catholic Inquisition
2. The Council of Trent
3. The Index of Banned Books