Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ralph LOTF, Joe Carroll-P1
Transcript of Ralph LOTF, Joe Carroll-P1
By Joe Carroll
"The boy with fair hair lowered himself down the last few feet of rock and began to pick himself towards the lagoon
Uniting the Boys
He does this by blowing the conch, like piggy advises him to.
"You try, Ralph. You'll call the others"
1st Important Action
Becoming a leader to the boys
He is elected leader because the fellow castaways view the conch as a symbol of authority, however he is effective in that he sets up a structure.
"We'll have to have 'Hands up' like at school" p.33
2nd Important Action
Making A Fire on the Mountaintop
This was significant because Ralph wanted to make a smoke signal so they could be rescued.
"We can help them to find us. If a ship comes near the island they may not notice us. So we must make smoke on top of the mountain. We must make a fire." p.38
3rd Most Important Action