Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Stress Management for College Students
Transcript of Stress Management for College Students
Lack of Energy
withdrawal from friends
Peptic Ulcers Goals of the Group To feel supported!
Learn skills to cope and achieve
Learn the affects of stress How often does stress occur in college students? Group Agenda Week 1: Introduction/Defining Stress
Week 2&3: Coping Skills
Week 4: Lifestyle and Health
Week 5: Time Management
Week 6: Reflection & Keeping Good Habits Week One
Defining Stress/Introductions Time Management Stress Management for College Students Coping Skills 1. Breathing/Muscle Relaxation
3. Self Talk
5. Mind and Body & Body Connection Lifestyle & Health List Making
Set Priorities Reflection/Keeping Good Habits Were the goals achieved?
What was most meaningful?
Goodbyes 1/10 College students reported that they feel stressed often.
1/5 say they feel stressed most of the time.
1/4 students experienced daily stress.
1/10 students had thoughts of suicide. Practical Considerations: 8-10 people in group
Location: MPC 101
1 hr/per week
Flyers/Posters at School