Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Winter Carnaval Food
Transcript of Winter Carnaval Food
A thick mixture of red wine,
maple syrup and hard liquor served hot or cold and in canes topped with a cute little plastic Bonhomme.
These canes hold 17 ounces of Caribou or any other liquid.
This isn't an exclusive item
to the carnaval's menu, though it originated in Quebec. Poutine is both tasty and messy and can be found all over the world.
Deep fried dough streched out to
resemble a beaver's tail served in a
paper wrapper; it can be slathered in butter, cinnamon, maple syrup and even peanut butter.
It's a thick bubbly
pudding served in
thin glass cups or on a
Poutine isn't just fries and
cheese. You can add any toppings, from sweet to savory.
Once a year Quebec has a
magical winter carnaval
that brings along quite a few tasty treats with it....
...but there are a couple of dishes that really stood out.